It's Time for the Vacillator!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Weekend Activities

Wine and beer tasting at the Tripoli Temple with my parents. I ate a mini cream puff and that shit was good--I forgot how delectably fluffy and sweet but not too sweet they are. I'm gonna go stand in line at the State Fair next year, fuck yeah! Then go watch a pig judging or something. Quite melancholy, exhausted. Almost finished reading Stewart Home's Pure Mania, which I should write about here.

Migraine on Saturday even after an hour of my wussy little version of "working out." My head did not clear until my second glass of Stoli. Thank you, vodka, for doing what you should. I'm still slightly irritated that I fucked up and missed the Street Dogs, but on my budget, I think I would have been pissed off if I would've paid $16 or whatever to see them for only a little over a half an hour. I wasn't gonna go see Neat down in Bayview either; I get so sick of driving now with the Waukesha commute. But Foundation was boring and I didn't want to miss out. It sure was a good time, from what I remember! I am really am so very happy among my Racine crew, what remains of it. It sucks it has shrunk and conflict has ensued, but Neat, Dawn, Tony, Patience, Jill and I can still have a kickass time all by our lonesome selves. I do miss Jeremy and Tom, though, and I wish Josh would make appearances more often, but I understand. Being around those guys last night was something I really needed. I never have to think about what I say or do because everyone will tell me to shut up or whatever if I'm being too bitchy or spazzy; it's just so fucking relaxing.

It was also fun because my friend's brother was there and he cracks me the fuck up! Plus, he introduced me to a cute, good smelling boy and his cool brother and sister in law. I love meeting--and getting along with--new people. That, too, really boosts my energy and makes me think more positively. I can not believe the trek we made to go get nachos! I'm glad we said fuck off to McDonald's though.

I like crazy nights like last night. I really do. I wish every drinking night could be like that for me. A little less than 4 hours of sleep, and I made it to BV to volunteer on time, cleaned up in there, got my required duties done, and also managed to crank out my midterm reports for school. Getting shit done rules!

I don't know. This weekend, being in two nice houses, being around couples who seem happy and are responsible but still have a good time, it just made me feel better. I want some things, and I have to work for them, I guess. Dull that panicked feeling a bit.

Okay, my cat who was neglected all day is giving me that evil neglected pet look. A quick note to my friend in Italy and I'm off…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home